STADIUM ENTERTAINMENT, the newly-created independent music label and entertainment company, has forged an exclusive U.S. distribution agreement for its slate of upcoming album releases with EMI’s Music Services unit.
Check out the official tracklist for the first release, True to the Game!
True to the Game, Volume 1
1. Knock It Out Da’ Park – Yung Joc
2. Flyaway – Raiyn and Talib Kweli
3. Beam Me Up – Tay Dizm, T-Pain and Rick Ross
4. Still Hurts – Macy Gray and Marsha Ambrosius
5. The Big Screen – G.L.C. (Gangsta L. Crisis) and Kanye West
6. These Past Days – Sam Chris and Big Boi of OutKast
7. Pretty Girl – Jarvis and Ludacris
8. Make Your Way To The Dance Floor – Ziggy Nina and Chingy
9. Sweetest Taboo – Mikkey Halsted and Klass
10. If I Told U – Porta Prince and Ray J
11. The Bigg League – The Hustle Boyz and Snoop Dogg
12. Ghetto Love – Mario
13. Don’t Know How 2 Act – DJ Pharris, Shawna, Paul Wall and Lil Scrappy
14. I Don’t Wanna – Brandon Hines
Stadium is unique from other emerging independent record and consumer entertainment companies, with the majority of Stadium’s releases providing a revenue stream that will raise funds for a select list of grassroots and philanthropic organizations. With this mission and its focus on philanthropy, Stadium will generate projects featuring award-winning, gold and platinum recording artists, many of whom are on the forefront of today’s musical landscape.
The first release, TRUE TO THE GAME, Volume 1, will benefit the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum (NLBM).
Official Album Cover
A Collection of Track Masters
TRUE TO THE GAME – March 24