G-Unit – The Mechanic video, taken from Return Of The Bodysnatchers mixtape
G-Unit – Rider Part 2 video, taken from the G-Unit mixtape “Elephant In The Sand” coming March 11th
G-Unit – I’m Leavin video
G-Unit – Good To Me video
Hot Rod – Bump My Shit video
Produced By Pollow Da Don
“I just came from court, I got my Donald Trump button-up on,” Tony Yayo said with a smile on Thursday afternoon (January 10) while sitting in the G-Unit’s Manhattan office.
Yayo, born Marvin Bernard, had been in court earlier in the day to make an appearance before his upcoming trial on charges of endangering the welfare of a child, assault and harassment in connection with his alleged role in the roughing up of the then-14-year-old son of Game manager Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond in March. According to Yayo’s lawyer Scott Leemon, the district attorney revealed in court that the co-defendant in the case, honorary G-Unit member Lowell “Lodi Mack” Fletcher, was interviewed by the infamous New York Police Department “hip-hop squad” following his arrest in the case last year, but that police did not disclose that conversation to the district attorney’s office until recently.
“The DA disclosed today that despite constitutional protections, members of New York’s infamous hip-hop squad interviewed [Fletcher] after his arrest, and he said that Yayo was not the person who hit the boy,” Leemon said. “Fletcher said he was the one who slapped the boy, but the DA didn’t learn about it until last week.”
The judge in the case set a trial start date of March 31. Yayo, whose birthday is actually on the same day the trial begins, said he couldn’t go into details of the court proceeding but that he felt positive about it.
“Everything is good,” Yayo said. “I got top-notch lawyers. I don’t smack kids. I got a kid on the way.”
Yayo’s name also popped up in the news this week when a house belonging to his road manager Barja Walter was not only shot up but had a Molotov cocktail thrown at it. Almost a year ago, Yayo’s mother’s house was assailed by firearms as well.
“He’s good,” Yayo said of Walter. “Truthfully, he don’t live there. He don’t live in that house. Picture my road manager living in the ‘hood.”
Tony’s mom does still live in her neighborhood, in the same house that was violated.
“My moms didn’t move,” Yayo said. “I mean, she went through what she went through. I pray for her, but she made that house. She don’t wanna move. She came here from another country, she bought a house. She did everything for it. She don’t wanna leave. Trust me: She can if she wants to.”
The most energetic member of the G-Unit admits it is difficult to leave your familiar surroundings even once you’ve attained major finances and stardom. To this day, he still hangs out in his old environment.
“A n—a can’t tell me I’m not in the streets,” he said. “Look at the situations. My mom’s crib and all that. I’m in the ‘hood. You know what it is? It’s a Catch-22 to everything in life. You move out of the ‘hood, you deal with racism. People are like, ‘This young black guy dropped out of school. I went to school my whole life, [got a] master’s degree, and this f—in’ guy lives where I live at.’ You have to deal with that. Then when you go back to the ‘hood, you have to deal with people being mad at you because you made it. It’s like the Frank Lucas movie [‘American Gangster’] where he says, ‘success took a shot at you.’ What are you gonna do? Run away from it? Biggie said, ‘Mo’ money, mo’ problems.’
“It’s a whole bunch of sh– you have to deal with, but it’s better than being broke,” he added.
Yayo has been out of the ‘hood for a while. In fact, he hasn’t even been on U.S. soil lately. He just finished a two-month run of the world with 50 Cent, performing everywhere overseas, from Paris to Dubai to Germany to even Kosovo.
“We went to places where they don’t even speak English and they know ‘So Seductive’ and ‘Pimpin,’ ” he humbly boasted. “They don’t know other rappers, but they know us.”
The Southside Queens native is getting ready to go the Cannes Film Festival for a screening of 50’s new movie, “Righteous Kill.” As you’ve heard probably, it also stars Robert De Niro and Al Pacino.
“Who wouldn’t want to meet De Niro and Pacino?” he laughed. “I’m a fan. I went to couple of photo shoots and a couple of things.”
On the music side of things, the entire G-Unit are working on a new group album, the forever-in-the-works Lock and Load.
“Me, [Lloyd] Banks and [Young] Buck went to 50’s house and was working,” he said. “We got a couple joints coming from [Dr.] Dre, Eminem. We’re just working. Fif is still working — he’s working all the time. Oh, man. 50’s a beast in that studio. You never know, it could be his last day [recording,] and he’ll write the biggest record he ever did in his life. Or it can be his first day. When you look at 50, he has spurts. He has moments when he can write incredible records. … He can come with that two or three big records, then fall back, then come with more.”
Lock and Load doesn’t have a release date yet.
G-Unit – Feel Good video
01. Hood Newz – Madison Square Garden Screamfest (Intro) 02:37
02. 50 Cent – I Get Money (Remix) (feat. Jay-Z, P. Diddy) 05:17
03. 50 Cent – So Seriuos UK Style (feat. Chris Rock) 02:51
04. 50 Cent – Family Matters (Sabrina’s Baby Boy) 03:21
05. Young Buck – Class Is In Session 03:39
06. 50 Cent – No More New Niggas (feat. Eminem) 02:40
07. Hood Newz – Search For Camron 01:14
08. 50 Cent – Dont Wanna Talk About It 02:05
09. 50 Cent – Curtis 187 01:27
10. 50 Cent – Coke Life (feat. Tony Yayo & Lloyd Banks) 03:12
11. 50 Cent – I Still Kill (feat. Akon) 03:44
12. 50 Cent – Southside (feat. Tony Yayo & Lloyd Banks) 03:44
13. Young Buck – Get Down 02:48
14. 50 Cent – Officer Down (Original Version) 02:29
15. Hood Newz – Search For Camron 2 (Jim Jones Speaks) 02:23
16. 50 Cent – Im On Some Shit (feat. Tony Yayo & Lloyd Banks) 03:30
17. 50 Cent – Smile 04:20
18. Young Buck – Ride 03:08
19. DJ Whoo Kid – Pimpin Ken (Skit) 00:54
20. 50 Cent – Part Time Lover 04:07
21. DJ Whookid – Kenny Chesney (Skit) 01:34
22. Young Buck – Personal (Unity) 04:45
23. DJ Whoo Kid – Camron Found (Hood Newz) 01:25
24. DJ Whoo Kid – Down To Ride (feat. Jim Jones) 03:25
25. DJ Whoo Kid – Hot 97 Plug 00:17
26. DJ Whoo Kid – Outro 00:34
Pow Radio Vol. 6: Whoo Kid’s Birthday
01. Whoo Kid – Birthday Intro 00:33
02. Whoo Kid – Movies 00:22
03. 50 Cent – Get Money Remix (feat. Jay-Z, Diddy) 04:09
04. Jim Jones – Bg Roll (feat. Max B, Mel Matrix) 03:48
05. D.O.E. – Bottom To The Top 03:06
06. 40 Glocc – Untitled Track (feat. Tony Yayo) 02:14
07. Maino – I Don’t Fuck Around 03:49
08. Lloyd Banks – Death 02:50
09. Havoc – I Got This (Not On Album) 01:11
10. B.A. – Movin Candy 02:44
11. Jay-Z – Blue Magic 04:10
12. BG – Nigga Owe Me Some Money 04:07
13. Hott Dolla – Who The Fuck Is That (feat. Akon & T-Pain) 02:57
14. 40 Glocc – Getting Richer (feat. Lil’ *******) 03:56
15. Swizz Beat – Money In Bank Remix (feat. Young Jeezy, Eve) 01:57
16. Jim Jones – Pop Bottles (Feat Max B, Mel Matrix) 03:32
17. Young Buck – Money Get Right 03:27
18. Busta Rhymes – Let It Go (feat. Akon) 03:52
19. Young Buck – Teach Em About Playing (feat. C-Bo) 03:30
20. Timbaland Feat D.O.E. – I See You 03:53
Young Buck is BACK with a new album, clothing line, and jewelry line!!
The Tennessee titan Young Buck ushers in a new brand of refreshing hip-hop with the release of “Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South” compilation featuring 615, Outlawz and more.
Hot off the heels of his recently released sophomore album, “Buck the World,” Young Buck returns to the scene with the release of “Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South” compilation on his very own Cashville Records. The album features the mic-wielding of 615 and Outlawz, among others. More than just a musical force to be reckoned with, Buck will also be entering the world of clothing and jewelry by the end of year, illustrating the type of triple threat he is becoming.
In addition to the Young Buck Presents: Product Of The South compilation, Young Buck is poised to expand his outreach beyond the rap game with the launch of his jewelry and apparel line, a line he’s chosen to name David Brown Clothing.
50 Cent – I Get Money video