Produced By Metro. From DTP Records Presents I Don’t Give A Fuck – the mixtape, coming soon.
DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win video featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg
The official video for DJ Khaled new hit single “All I Do Is Win” featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg which is off of his new album, VICTORY, in stores NOW!
Directed by Dayo.
You’ve already seen the stellar tracklist! Now get a chance to hear the tracks from Stadium Entertainment’s first release, True to the Game, in stores and online March 24th!
Preorder on Amazon!
True to the Game, Volume 1
1. Knock It Out Da’ Park – Yung Joc
2. Flyaway – Raiyn and Talib Kweli
3. Beam Me Up – Tay Dizm, T-Pain and Rick Ross
4. Still Hurts – Macy Gray and Marsha Ambrosius
5. The Big Screen – G.L.C. (Gangsta L. Crisis) and Kanye West
6. These Past Days – Sam Chris and Big Boi of OutKast
7. Pretty Girl – Jarvis and Ludacris
8. Make Your Way To The Dance Floor – Ziggy Nina and Chingy
9. Sweetest Taboo – Mikkey Halsted and Klass
10. If I Told U – Porta Prince and Ray J
11. The Bigg League – The Hustle Boyz and Snoop Dogg
12. Ghetto Love – Mario
13. Don’t Know How 2 Act – DJ Pharris, Shawna, Paul Wall and Lil Scrappy
14. I Don’t Wanna – Brandon Hines
Stadium is unique from other emerging independent record and consumer entertainment companies, with the majority of Stadium’s releases providing a revenue stream that will raise funds for a select list of grassroots and philanthropic organizations. With this mission and its focus on philanthropy, Stadium will generate projects featuring award-winning, gold and platinum recording artists, many of whom are on the forefront of today’s musical landscape.
The first release, TRUE TO THE GAME, Volume 1, will benefit the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum (NLBM).
Official Album Cover
A Collection of Track Masters
TRUE TO THE GAME – March 24
Sean Garrett – Grippin’ video featuring Ludacris from “The Pen’s” debut album “Turbo 919”
Watch Chingy, Ludacris, & Bobby Valentino behind the scenes on the set of the Gimme Dat music video
Chingy featuring Ludacris and Bobby Valentino – GIMME DAT video
Official video for DJ Felli Fel’s hit single “Get Buck In Here”
DJ Felli Fel ft Ludacris, Akon, Diddy, & Lil Jon – Get Buck In Here (Video)
DJ Felli Fel
So So Def / Island Def Jam
DJ Felli Fel is…
* The #1 DJ on the west coast (over 1.6 Mil listeners per day)
* Highest rated in his time slot for 3 years
* Sold over 120,000 digital singles independently
o Get Buck In Here is now over 500,000
DJ Khaled I’m So Hood (Remix) video
Featuring Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Birdman & Rick Ross Off ‘We The Best’ In Stores Now!
LUDACRIS AND DISTURBING THA PEACE RECORDS READY FOR STRENGTH IN NUMBERS, 3rd DTP ALL-STAR COMPILATION, DUE AUG. 28th
Starring: Ludacris, Bobby Valentino, Block Xchange, Brolic D, Chingy, I-20, Serius Jones, Steph Jones, Lil’ Fate, Playaz Circle, Shareefa, Shawn Jay, Shawnna, Small World, Smoke, and Willy Northpole
TWO ADVANCE TRACKS IMPACTING NOW AT RADIO MIX SHOW FORMATS:
“Duffle Bag Boy” by Playaz Circle feat. Lil’ Wayne (impacts at Urban radio July 23rd)
“Celebrity Chick” by Ludacris, Chingy, Steph Jones, and Small World (impact at Rhythm format, on August 27th, and at Pop radio on Aug. 27th)
(July 9, 2007 – New York, NY) Call it the ultimate mixtape event of 2007, as STRENGTH IN NUMBERS showcases the label’s family of artists on 12 brand new previously unreleased tracks, set to arrive in stores on August 28th.
In addition to multi-platinum DTP core artists Ludacris, who is CEO of the company (distributed worldwide by Island Def Jam Music Group), and Bobby Valentino, the new compilation stars (in alphabetical order): Block Xchange, Brolic D, Chingy, I-20, Serius Jones, Steph Jones, Lil’ Fate, Playaz Circle, Shareefa, Shawn Jay, Shawnna, Small World, Smoke, and Willy Northpole.
With one exception, every track on STRENGTH IN NUMBERS is a collaboration of two or more DTP artists. In advance of the album’s street date, two tracks have been singled out for impact last week and this week at all radio Mix Show formats: “Duffle Bag Boy” by Playaz Circle featuring Lil’ Wayne; and the album’s opening track, “Celebrity Chick” by Ludacris, Chingy, Steph Jones, and Small World. Looking ahead, “Duffle Bag Boy” will impact at Urban radio on July 23rd; on the same date, “Celebrity Chick” will impact at the Rhythm format, and on August 27th, it will impact at Pop radio.
The video for “Celebrity Chick” was filmed earlier this week in Los Angeles, and is expected to premiere in mid-July, date to be announced shortly. Also, look for a special BET “Access Granted” feature on the making of the video on July 18th. The video for “Duffle Bag Boy” will be shot soon.
As of this writing, the track sequence for STRENGTH BY NUMBERS is as follows:
1. “Celebrity Chick” – by Chingy, Steph Jones, and Small World
2. “Hot Tamales” by Small World, Chingy, and Serius Jones
3. “Jealous Of Me” by Small World, Shawn Jay, and Tity Boi
4. “Don’t Check Me” by Ludacris, Playaz Circle, and I-20
5. “Windy City” by Block Xchange, Shawnna, and Ludacris
6. “The Game” by Shareefa, Serius Jones, Chingy, and Small World
7. “DTP” by Willy Northpole and I-20
9. “Speakers In the Trunk” by Brolic D and Tity Boi
10. “Let’s Go”(Remix) by Bobby Valentino featuring Lil’ Fate
11. “Duffle Bag Boy” by Playaz Circle featuring Lil’ Wayne
12. “Live On Stage” by DTP Family (including Small World, Brolic D, Playaz Circle, Smoke, Willy Northpole, and Ludacris)
13. “Act Like Us” by Playaz Circle, Serius Jones, and Willy Northpole
14. “We Ain’t Worried ‘Bout U” by Ludacris
STRENGTH BY NUMBERS marks the third time that Ludacris has dedicated an entire album to spotlighting his label roster. After debuting in 2000 with his triple-platinum Incognegro (aka Back For the First Time, with “What’s Your Fantasy” and “Southern Hospitality”), followed in 2001 with the triple-platinum Word Of Mouf (with “Area Codes,” “Move B***h,” and “Saturday (Oooh Oooh!)”) – 2002 brought Golden Grain. The 15-track album presented tracks with Shawnna, Lil’ Fate, Tity Boi, I-20, and others (as well as guests Scarface, Mystikal, and Too Short).
Luda came back strong in 2003 with the double-platinum Chicken-N-Beer, the #1 Pop/#1 R&B, success that gave him his first across-the-board #1 Rap/#1 R&B/ #1 Pop crossover hit, “Stand Up.” It was followed by the double-platinum The Red Light District in 2004.
The second DTP compilation was released in December 2005, Ludacris Presents … Disturbing Tha Peace. The 17-track package that starred Ludacris, Bobby Valentino, Shawnna, Playaz Circle, Lil’ Fate, I-20, Shareefa, Field Mob, Lazyeye, Norflck, as well as guest shots by Jamie Foxx, Stat Quo and others. The platinum Grammy Winning Release Therapy, the most recent solo album by Ludacris, was released September 2006, and spun off the #1 single “Runaway Love” featuring Mary J. Blige.